White Pigeon was incorporated by European Americans in 1837. The United States Land Office, located in downtown White Pigeon, is the oldest surviving U. S. Land office in the state of Michigan. Following the cession of Native American lands in this area by leaders of regional tribes, the U. S. government sold more than 250,000 acres of land in Michigan for $1. 25 an acre in the 1830s to settlers of Western Michigan.
This page contains all about White Pigeon Face.